Riedell R-Fit Footbed Kit - Ladies Sizing
The R-Fit™ Footbed Kit is an innovation in skating insoles!
In partnership with a leading podiatrist/former skater, we created the R-Fit™ Footbed Kit! Specifically designed to address the competitive skater's, in skate, foot support needs – The R-Fit keeps the foot ergonomically positioned in the skate for foot comfort and better on-ice control.
The R-Fit Footbed Kit is a comprehensive foot support system that fits into all skate types. It supports where a skater needs it, while cushioning and absorbing shock. The kit includes; three sets of adjustable arch support (low, neutral and high), two sets of heel wedges (for feet that pronate or supinate), one set of heel lifts, two metatarsal pads and an instruction guide. All components affix to the provided insole to create a customized footbed that stays in position under the demands of competitive skating.
Please Note: This product is not intended to be used as a remedy for serious injuries or issues. Should your discomfort become worse through using this product, remove the pads from your boots and seek medical advice.
The Riedell R-Fit™ Footbed Kit Features:
- Sized for all ladies' Riedell ice skating boots
- R-Fit Footbed: Made from durable high-density foam with a soft top cover and offers added cushion and support for a safer, more effective skating session.
- Adjustable Arch Supports: Three color-coded adjustable sizes for low (yellow), neutral (blue), and high (red) arches to add comfort and help decrease foot soreness and strain. The neutral arch support comes pre-installed on the footbed. For those with flat feet, you can use the footbed without any arch supports attached.
- Heel Lift: The purple heel lift helps to decrease heel movement and slippage for additional stabilization and technical correction.
- Heel Wedge: The green heel wedges are designed to help correct either pronation or supination for added heel support, stability and shock absorption.
- Metatarsal Pad: The blue metatarsal pad comes with an adhesive back to secure to the top of the footbed. It is designed to help remedy soreness, tingling or numbness in the toes and ball of the foot area.