Riedell Model 3030 Aria (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black, White
- Price Range: $600 & up
- Series: Competitive
- Support Rating: 85-100 (Extra Firm)
- Tongue Rating: 4.0-5.0 (Extra Firm)
The lightweight 3030 Aria skates are the world's lightest ice skates!
The Riedell 3030 Aria ice skating boot is our most advanced, sleek, strong, and lightweight boot! Designed for top competitors, The Aria is for high-level freestyle skaters looking to gain a competitive edge.
Inside the Aria, TriFusion triple reinforcement provides our firmest support and can be heat molded for the perfect fit. TriFusion support is balanced with the comfort of a luxuriously, smooth and supple Genuine Kangaroo leather lining – thinner and ten times stronger than cow hide! The Aria's taller toe box and an internal forefoot relief increase foot comfort on those perfect landings. Our innovative leather/cork heel and leather outsole provide additional weight reduction, optimal support and impact absorption. In addition, Aria's one of a kind micro-internal midsole technology further reduces weight and keeps you closer to the ice for added control.
The winning balance of long-lasting comfort and support in the 3030 Aria skating boot - the world's lightest ice skate - is a top choice!
NOTE: Blade not included.
- Blade/Lace Sizing
- Open throat design
- Flex notch
- Anti-rotational lace bar
- Lightweight cork
- Forefoot flex
- Hand-rolled collar
- Higer toe box design
- Quildted tongue pad stitching
- Genuine Kangaroo leather lining
- Double, triple and quad jumps
- Available in White and Black
- Boot: 100 Support Rating - Extra Firm
- Tongue: 5.0 Tongue Rating
- Model 3030 Aria (Adult Sizes)
- White: 4–10 Full and Half sizes; AA, A, B, C, *AAA, *D
- Black: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; Narrow, Medium, Wide
- Don't see your size here? Find out how to customize your fit.
- Call Customer Service at 800-698-6893
*Non stocked item, Please allow 4–6 weeks for production and shipping.
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
Need help finding the correct blade length for your boot? Click below to download our recommended Blade Length Chart.
Need help finding the correct length of laces for your boot? Click below to download our recommended Lace Sizing Chart.
*This information is our recommendation only.